Here is a quick step-by-step on how to get started:
- Enter your search criteria.
- Browse through the openings.
- When you see a description that appeals to you, go ahead and save it.
- Create a profile.
- Then apply for the jobs you are most interested in (maximum five).
- If you are not sure if you fit the description, apply anyway – we can discuss whether that job or another one is right for you.
- If you do not have enough time to finish your application in one sitting, just save what you have entered and come back later to continue.
TIPS FOR YOUR COVER LETTER
Your cover letter is your chance to shine. This is where you can tell us about those things that make you unique that do not show up on your resume. What have you achieved at or outside of work that is worth noting, what are your interests, how have you touched other people’s lives in a special way perhaps through volunteer work? We really want to get to know you. Be frank, be concise – and simply be you.
TIPS FOR YOUR RÉSUMÉ
A résumé always needs a logical structure. Without it, you may be selling yourself and your achievements short. Include everything you think we should know about your previous experience and professional goals without being too wordy. The best résumés, even from seasoned professionals, are always under two pages.